Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask the Dating Expert » Cheating boyfriend (Have I lost my objectivity?)
Cheating boyfriend [message #10217] Thu, 16 April 2020 03:08
SaraG is currently offline  SaraG
IP: 70.70.228.136
Hello all,

Hope you can help me in this situation.
I met this guy at a local university event. Our side conversation led to us exchanging numbers. He was charming, respectful and said all the right things. Soon we were conversing via text, Instagram and then FaceTime.

Few months go by and we shared that we have developed feelings for each other. We talked about long term relationship and both agreed that we are not in it for fun.

One day he called and my phone connected to my brother's Bluetooth device. My brother answered the phone and my bf hung up. He then started to question me on who the guy was who answered my phone. Despite me explaining he continued to doubt me as it happened more than once.

He asked me to never contact him again and called me FAKE.

Finally, we talked and he agreed to drop that topic. Few months later, my best friend told me that he was talking to other girls. Her sister was also getting texts from her. I didn't believe anyone cause I didn't want to believe! I continued to trust him.
Few weeks ago, one the girls he was taking to approached me on insta and sent me all the screen shots of their convo. I later found out he was dating three girls at the same time he was telling me that he was serious about our relationship and wanted to marry me.

I questioned him and he denied everything. It wasn't until I showed him copies of his texts to others girls that he admitted that he screwed up and apologized. He still didn't tell me that he was maintaining an intimate reply with other two girls.

My heart doesn't want to break up cause I love him.

What should I do? Am I wrong? My brother said, I should have self respect and create distance.

I'm so confused and it's affecting my studies! Please help.

Sara
Previous Topic: break up and third party situation
Next Topic: How can I date a women over 45 ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 19 14:07:12 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01066 seconds