Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Female » Falling for him and it's complicated (Relationship dating)
Falling for him and it's complicated [message #10296] Thu, 22 October 2020 19:54
parisiangurl is currently offline  parisiangurl
IP: 172.58.30.203
10-17-2020 02:13 AM
Hi I meant this guy last month and we went out to eat. We were just hanging out and having conversation. I am 49 yrs old woman and he is 33yrs old. We had a good time. Anyway I had sex with him after we went out that day to eat. We have had sex a few times now. I have started to get feelings for him. He has made comments lately about that he is happy that I am into him. He doesn't want me having sex with anyone else. After the first time we were together he told me that I satisfied him and not to worry about him having sex with anyone else. Last time we were together he was more passionate about the sex. Played love songs on his guitar but made the comment under his breath about it being love songs and I didn't realize it. My problem is the last time we were together it was really good the kissing and sex. I heard him say under his breath that we could have something but I smoke cigarettesand also our age difference he was thinking out loud. He has smoked a cigarette with me a couple of times even though he doesn't like it. And this last time he kept asking me for cigarettes too. But then he was saying he didn't want anything serious to me and did not want to date because he thinks you can't ever please a woman. He said we were bonding. Not sure what to think but I have feeling for him. We have a lot in common too in our beliefs and views about life. Is he interested in more than sex and fun with me? Maybe I could change his mind?
Previous Topic: How to talk to a girl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Dec 01 05:15:14 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01160 seconds