Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Broken Hearts » She gave her address to a guy she met at the pool... (Is she loose or am I just jealous?)
She gave her address to a guy she met at the pool... [message #8760] Fri, 21 November 2014 07:37 Go to previous message
Musicguy is currently offline  Musicguy
IP: 70.209.73.13
My girlfriend moved closeby after a 9 month, mostly long- distance romance. We've been committed (her idea) most of that time. She moved in with a good female friend of mine. When my girlfriend was at the clubhouse pool she met a guy who told her his wife was out of town, he has lots of money, and does she need help with anything? Oh, and he provided her with his address, as she related all this to me. The whole thing made me a little uneasy, but I didn't say anything because just talking to a guy is no big deal. At least it wasn't until he showed up at her condo! Turns out that she had provided him her address too, although she neglected to tell me that tidbit. My girlfriend wasn't home but her roomie was, who immediately texted me saying the guy was "definitely looking for action".

I promptly dumped her. If she's going to be in a monogamous relationship with me, but still act like a single girl, with a married guy to boot, how can I trust her with my heart? Some of my friends think I overreacted, including her roomie, who now thinks this guy is the best thing since sliced bread. All I know is that I'm hurting, I can't trust her, and my friends think I'm a jealous jerk.

Thoughts?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Confused after only a week....
Next Topic: Confused about what happened
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jan 18 21:55:22 EET 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01177 seconds