Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love, Friendship & Relationships chat » Love Stories » 10 types of man are hard to marry
icon12.gif  10 types of man are hard to marry [message #8963] Tue, 07 April 2015 12:14 Go to previous message
123456 is currently offline  123456
IP: 117.0.241.84
1.Violence
Violence is the case of man having the habit of using voilence.It's understandable that if sometimes you make him mad, the dispute occurred. However, he often uses violence, manhandled with you, Why you are still love the man who don't know how to respect, love you like that?
There have been many instances,women still have married with violent man,so she was suffered physical abuse during the remaining years. therefore, when meeting a violent guy, you should stop your love.
And it's not acceptable a violent women.
2. Insult
Some expression of the insulting are animadversion,ignomity, contempt.... These actions are not as serious as violence, so you can igrone several times.But i'm sure that trying to endure isnot bring you happiness.
See more at dreaminlove.com Laughing

Read Message icon12.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: i think i saw the girl i used to like in college?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 27 23:19:33 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01189 seconds