Relationship, Love & Dating Forum
Here you can get advises from experts and other members, meet new friends, share your thoughts and learn how to be successful in love and dating. Join our community, a free global peer-to-peer support forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on online dating.

Home » Love Forum » Ask a Male » What's going on with this coworker?
What's going on with this coworker? [message #10058] Sat, 22 December 2018 04:21 Go to previous message
rosie43 is currently offline  rosie43
IP: 24.247.197.160
During our meetings, I've noticed that this guy never fails to sit next to me. I would sometimes try to find a different spot to sit at, but he continues to sit next to me anyways. If he isn't able to sit next to me at all, he stares at me when I'm not even speaking or doing anything. He has also said me once at the end of one of our meetings, "I hope you enjoy the warm weather, such as yourself." But then he quickly changed the ending of it by saying, "such as today." He mirrors my actions, facial expressions, and words a lot and doesn't do it with others in the group. He also tries to find things in common with me. For example, I told him once that I have Greek ancestry. Then, he told me that he was Greek too even though he has told me multiple times in the past that he only has Russian ancestry. I'm a single woman in my 20's and he's in his 40's and married. Why does he keep doing this?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I'm scared I might be a virgin for the rest of my life?
Next Topic: NEW DATING SITES
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Dec 02 20:24:17 EET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01136 seconds